|Timed Automatic Drain Valve |
For those looking for the most economical method of purging condensate from your receiver tank, Airid offers a Timed Drain Valve with Ball Valve / Strainer. This timer can be installed directly to your compressors receiver tank for programmed release of water and contaminants from the bottom of the tank. This unit can also be used at the lowest points of air drops around your shop to keep air lines clean.
- 0.5 to 10 sec. adjustable drain open timing
- 30 sec. to 45 min. adjustable between cycles
- Includes TEST button for manual draining
- Easy installation; Uses 110V standard plug.
- 1/4 Turn shut-off for maintenance. Complete with 1/2" NPT strainer inlet
- Good for up to 200 HP compressors
- Discharge up to 25 gallons / hour
- 1/2" NPT inlet port / 1/4" NPT drain port
- 4" long x 3.5" wide
- Weight is 1.3 Lbs.
|J-0177||Airid Moisture Minder Timed Drain Valve with Ball Valve & Strainer 110 VAC|
For those looking for a drain valve with zero air loss, Airid also offers a series of Piston Drain Valves. The Airid Moisture Minder ® is powered by a pilot air signal from the head of the compressor and does not require electricity.
If you are looking for more protection at the point-of-use for your air tools, may we suggest using this product in conjunction with the Tsunami Water Separator. Our Water Separator installs just before your air tools to remove that last bit of moisture, thereby ensuring the life of your tools.
See our Moisture Minder II Auto Timer Brochure in PDF format.